Friday

The Weird Weather TRAVEL STYLE Contest!

I am sort of helpless. Today its like sunny 20 degrees here in spain. The sea is calm and deep blue and getting dressed everyday is horrible as it is getting chilly in the evenings.

On Monday I have to go to germany. What do I take there? Its like snowing all the time. And the worst is finding a suitable outfit for the flight! Must be beachy enough to stand the spanish temperature, but also comfortable for the travel and even warm and cozy for the approach in snowy germany.

I styled already one outfit that goes for it. Now its your chance:

Send a (nice) photo of a fantastic travel outfit for me to the following email:

maki@schorlemer.es

The three best Photos/Styles will get a REDGRAVE Gift Voucher!!

Please send you Photos until Dec. 12th...

I will post some of the photos you send me before sunday so, please leave comments, opinions...

I am really excited about your suggestions!!

Love Samuel

























JACKET: COCO Homme
SCARF: AITUI
HAT: CheerNo
TShirt: MS*
SHORTS: Ronsem
LEGGINGS: Kiitos
BOOTS: Kookie
SUITCASE: Bad At Croquet

Photo shot at MAKI Island*

No comments:

Post a Comment